With the four advanced technologies incorporated into the Mercola ClearAir Purifier, there’s one technology that truly makes the purifier stand out in the crowd. And that’s the use of Scalable Purification.
- Activates the purification plate in “High Mode,” to generate activated oxygen to assist in breaking down pollutants.
- Allows setting the purifier based upon the size of the area to be cleaned… from 250 square feet up to 3,000 square feet.
- Provides an “Away Mode,” which delivers faster cleanup capability when the room or area is unoccupied.
With this advanced technology, the Mercola ClearAir Purifier has been specifically designed to proactively go after indoor air pollutants and not simply wait for them to find their way into the device.
Vital to the success of Scalable Purification in the purifier is a clean functioning ClearAir Purifier Plate. This plate is critical in providing the flexibility and scalability in the unit.
Here are some cleaning tips for the Purification Plate…
- Remove and clean every 30 days for areas with moderate to significant pollutant levels.
- Clean the plate every 60 to 90 days when used in areas without animals or other airborne contaminants that could cause deposits on the plate.
- Soak the plate 8 to 10 hours, using a 50/50 mixture of warm water and clear ammonia.
- Using a soft-bristle brush, scrub the wire mesh to remove debris lodged inside.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry completely prior to reinstalling the plate.
To remove, clean, and reinstall your ClearAir Purifier Plate, follow the instructions in the Owner’s Manual.
At a minimum, the plate should be replaced annually. Generally, a plate will lose its effectiveness after a year of continued use and cleaning. Be sure to keep a spare on hand to avoid any interruption in use.
Consult your Owner’s Manual on removal and replacement instructions.